Ushiku Daibutsu, Japan
you finally sneak into the dragon’s cave and find his treasure chest. you open it and there is just a macaroni drawing by the dragon’s son.
“ITS TREASURE TO MEEEEE” the dragon bellows
I’m Camouflaged, You Can’t See Me! (by cdw9)
- jfashion magazines!!! (helps out with outfits/people)
- paint online!!
- some paint tool sai brushes!!
- mypaint (its free and its kinda like photoshop its really cool!)
- firealpca (its free and its pretty much a mix between sai and photoshop!!)
- photoshop (for free! and other stuff)
- more textures
- more brushes
- bonus: a kawaii photo editor
- Dated: mid-20th century
- Culture: English
- Measurements: 101 cm overall length
The sword features a pierced brass baskethilt with red felt liner, straight double-edged blade marked ":F.E. & J.R. HOPKINSON LTD. CUTLERS EST. A.D. 1700 SHEFFIELD ENGLAND:" at the forte together with crossed key and star devices and the letter "D".
Source: Copyright © 2013 Auction Flex
The entire collection of “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” made with 0.10mm - 0.35mm - 0.70mm dots.
This collection was made for a workshop and a conference that I held in the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point during the NowHere conference, an annual event organized by the UWSP-AIGA chapter.
Limited edition prints are available - Store
Facebook | Tumblr | Instagram | Behance